Sunday, February 8, 2009

What happens when we surrender to God?

This morning, I was worship leading. And this is what I shared:

What we sing are not just songs. They are powerful words that have the ability to create waves in the spiritual rhelm. When we sing and worship God, we should actually think about what we are singing and make it the cry of our heart.
This morning we sang "The Stand" - and some of those words were:
"I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned"
"I'll stand, my soul Lord to you surrendered, all I have is yours."

Photobucket

Surrendering to God completely is very risky. I used a guy from the front row. He surrendered his arm to me and I had complete control of it. I was able to move it out, I could make it rest on his stomach. I could make it tap his head. I could do anything with him. And he had to trust me. He was even tempted to take his watch off that arm, just in case I took it.. :) Hmmm... not full surrender then.. because he wasn't willing to surrender his possesions to me. LOL

This is what happens when we are in full surrender to God - He can do ANYTHING with us. Because we are offering him our very all. God can't work 100% in us if he doesn't have 100% of our lives.

What's more is that when we give God 100% of us, and he can move fully and completely, we are going to start shaking the very foundations that Satan has built his kingdom of darkness of. He relies on Christian's to not reach their full potential because they are not in complete surrender.

So how about it?
Ready to give God complete control? Are you ready to see the power of God move in such an awesome and real way? Are you ready for God to to have 100% of YOU?? Are you ready to see Satan's work begin to crumble?

MY PRAYER
Dear Father, All I have is yours. I commit my life to you again, completely. You reign in my life, you reign in my circumstances, you reign in my World. I want to give it all to you so I can reach my full potential and purpose in this life.
In your name, Amen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails