Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Don't worry..... be happy!

1Peter 5:7 God cares for you, so turn all your worries over to him.

Yesterday evening, I was having a conversation with my 5 year old. She told me that she loves a boy in her class. As surprised as I was about that, I asked her why. Her answer. "Because he takes care of me."
That is so sweet. Her first crush... But she had a point.

God loves us so much, he thinks that we are just so wonderful - and because he loves us, he takes care of us. So we don't have to worry about a thing. Why do we worry then? Why don't we take advantage of this love and this promise of care by hanging onto what worries us.

Then my daughter that same evening said to me: "Mummy, you adults need to be like us kids, on the inside."
I tried to question what she meant, but she clammed up. I thought about that for a bit. My kids don't have many worries. Why? Because Mummy and Daddy will take care of it. They don't have to worry about where their next meal is coming from, if they will have enough money to pay the bills, what is happening healthwise. They just cruise through life, trusting that Mum and Dad have it under control.

God takes care of us. He loves us, and we are His children. We have no need to worry!

So don't worry! Bee Happy!!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails