Monday, March 2, 2009

He's going down!

Luke 10:17-19 The 70 disciples came back very happy. They said, "Lord, even demons obey us when we use the power and authority of your name!" Jesus said to them, "I watched Satan fall from heaven like lightning. I have given you the authority to trample snakes and scorpions and to destroy the enemy's power. Nothing will hurt you.

This leapt out at me and smacked me in the head - not literally. :) My heart's cry is to be salt and light in this community. I want to see this area be impacted with the reality of Jesus. Satan is a dead man! He will no longer have a grip on my community.

The disciples had been sent out before-hand to tell the people that the kingdom of God was near. They came back, saying that they had full authority in the name of Christ.

I saw Satan fall like lightening from heaven.

His stronghold is no longer his. I'm taking it. The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead, lives in me. I'm taking it back. I have authority to trample the vileness of darkness. I have authority from God.

Watch out Satan. You are going down!

Luke 10:2 "The harvest is large, but the workers are few. So ask the Lord who gives this harvest to send workers to harvest his crops."

Photobucket

MY PRAYER
Father, I am a willing worker. I am willing to pull in a harvest. Equip me and show me where you want me to work. I am willing to preach, teach and do whatever it is that you want. This vessel is yours. Use me. I am willing to shatter the foundations that Satan has built on. Fire up your church to want to go out and bring in the lost. To bring in the harvest. Create desire and passion for the lost in me.
In your name amen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails