Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me..

... think I'll go eat worms.
Fat ones, skinny ones, long ones, juicy ones
Watch them wiggle and squirm!

Oh boy does that bring back memories.... the childhood song of self pity! Nobody loves me... It's such a sad state of mind to be in. It's completely untrue, because even the most evil people on the planet had someone who loved them. So thinking that nobody loves you is really a big fat lie.

Sometimes though when we are feeling sorry for ourselves, and in moments of sadness, we really do feel that the world is against us. That no-one understands us. That we are all alone in a sea of people. When you start feeling that way, stop and remember what God has said.

Isaiah 43:4 Since you are precious to me, you are honored and I love you.

Precious! You are so valuable to God. He paid the ultimate price so he could have you and be in relationship with you. He wants YOU!! Don't let Satan steal the joy of knowing that you are precious to God. Don't let Satan make you feel any less valuable than you are. Don't ever forget that God's only Son was the price that God paid for you. That's how much he loves you.

Photobucket

I'm so incredibly stoked to know that I am precious, honored and loved by GOD.

MY PRAYER
Thankyou Lord for your love. Thankyou that you took the time in your Word, to repeatedly tell us of your love and how valuable we are to you. Thankyou that we don't have to fear ever being hated by you. I love you God and I give myself completely to you.

Amen.

1 comment:

Donna said...

This is so true, Skip. I remember when I first became a Christian, I felt the most unbelieveable love fill my heart. It was amazing. I knew from that point that no matter what happened I would never ever be alone because Christ loved me. It was (and still is) such a peace giving feeling.

If only those who don't know Him could feel this, the world would be a much happier place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails