Friday, March 20, 2009

What's the plan?

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

I love this scripture. It always encourages me when I sometimes feel a bit "lost" - like I don't know where I am going and what I am doing. About 4 years ago, God told me what He wanted me to do - and I am still waiting for that to come about. I have no idea of how it's going to happen, when or how it will come about - but it's all under control. :)

God knows. God knows where he is leading me. God has plans for me! That just amazes me!! Not only do I KNOW God - the creator of the Universe, the Saviour of all human beings, the healer, the encourager - but God knows me and has plans for me!! Doesn't that just blow you away??

You know we sometimes hear people name dropping. "Oh I met Ben Bigwig at the shops last week." So what? Ben Bigwig is HUMAN - and NOTHING compared to God!! God created Ben Bigwig! I KNOW God, I am intimate with Him! And he has plans for me! What an awesome thing to brag about!

Photobucket

I am so glad God knows the plans he has for me, but because I am the person that I am, I wish He would throw me a map, so I could know too!! :) A hint???

MY PRAYER
Thankyou Lord for caring so much about me and loving me. Thankyou that you care enough to prosper me and give me hope and a future. Thankyou for loving me enough to make plans for me. Thankyou for not putting me here on this earth and leaving me to fend for myself. I love you so much God. Amen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails