Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Pops

I went with my Mum today to the cemetary to visit my Pops, whose birthday it is today. I've mentioned him before - he died a horrible death of asbestos related lung cancer. I loved him dearly and I miss him alot.

My daughter was quite cute - she said. "Your Poppy is in heaven at the moment. You can't see him now, but you will see him one day."

Too right baby. I'll see him. I'll see him walking upright, his big blue eyes shining bright with life and vitality. I'll hear his chuckle and see him dancing around playing that blasted tambourine. LOL

Revelations 21:4-5 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There won't be any more death. There won't be any grief, crying, or pain, because the first things have disappeared." The one sitting on the throne said, "I am making everything new."

Photobucket

1 comment:

FishHawk said...

How Great Is Our God has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2009/05/sites-to-see.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails