Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just a personal prayer...

Lord God you see my heart, you see my hearts desires. You planted them there! They are desires to serve you and to do your will. Please help me to remember to be patient and show me how I can cool it and relax, knowing that my future is in your hands.

I don't know what is going to happen, and I don't know where you will lead me, but I ask you to open doors for me, make things happen. I am tired of feeling like I am doing nothing. I am tired of my gifts not being used.

Keep developing me and growing me. Keep teaching me and preparing me for the appointed time.

Psalm 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and he takes delight in his way.

I don't want to be guilty of not using my talents and gifts. If I can't see how to use them, show me. Provide me with opportunities. I need you because I don't know what to do. I hate knowing what I am supposed to do, but no knowing how to get there!!!

Lord you have ordered my steps - I believe in you and believe in your will for my life. I leave these concerns in your hands, and I will rest easy (well will try to) knowing that you have it under control

Amen.

PS: Sorry readers if this seems cryptic. I just needed to get this out. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woah! this is exactly where i am right now..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails