Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sow sow and sow some more!

Galatians 6:7 Make no mistake about this: You can never make a fool out of God. Whatever you plant is what you'll harvest.

I love this scripture. It's just so pointed and Captain Obvious!

What YOU plant is what YOU harvest.

I often hear Christians moaning about not receiving blessings from God.
What YOU plant is what YOU havest.

I often hear Christians complaining about the size of the church, the lack of programs that are suitable, that such and such church is much better.

That's because there are people in that place who have sowed their time, their finances, their expertise, their entertainment time to spend it in prayer. Successful churches don't happen all by themselves. Sucessful programs don't just develop and workers miraculously appear. People don't just rock up at the door - it's the people who sow into their lives and invite them, look after them as a guest in The House. What YOU plant is what YOU havest.

The more you sow, the greater the harvest will be.

We can't seriously expect to reap great havests if there has been no effort on our part. We can't demand the blessing of God and expect great things if we sow very little. God gave YOU His Son, so you can live a life of freedom and blessing. What can YOU give back? What can you sow into the ministry? Into the kingdom of God?

Make a decision today to sow more of your finances, more of your time, more of your abilities. Sow sow sow, so you can reap great harvests.

MY PRAYER
Lord I want your blessings. I want to reap great things. I want to see so much harvest. Help me sow into the right areas - show me where you want me to sow.
Amen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails