Sunday, August 30, 2009

No intermissions here!

Today God has done amazing things. I'm just so... I can't explain how it is. He's been chatting with me pretty much all day.

This morning the visiting speaker spoke about your dreams - what you want to do for God. He spoke about speaking in faith, moving in faith and living in faith. He spoke about building our dream up - because speaking negatively will tear it down. He suggested using contradicting words - contradict your current circumstances and speak where you want to be. He said that "Faith comes by hearing the word of God" - and hearing it just on Sunday is not enough. We need to get into the Word of God ourself and meditate on what we read - this brings about faith. Not only will we hear from God, but we can speak scripture into our circumstances - these are promises and very powerful.
He also said to use "fighting words". David when he went to take out Goliath, had opposition and road blocks. But to overcome this David spoke of his past victories to build himself up and not be discouraged.
Also we are to talk about where we are going to create a clear picture in our mind. We are also to look at where we want to be and start to break it down to make it attainable. How can I improve? How can I grow so I can be there?

This is it in a nutshell - I only got a few notes down, because I was being tackled by my 3 year old son! :)

Then tonight I received a word of knowledge by a man who operates in the prophetic. Amazing words and he spoke right into my situation - he knew where I was at, what was going on and what was going to happen. God's message is crystal clear. Every day he builds on it somehow. Everyday he speaks into my heart and talks to me.
I am constantly amazed with how God moves and speaks - I don't think that amazement will ever stop.

I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense to you. But it does to me. I don't want to forget this time. I want to look back at where I was and think, "wow, that was great, but look where I am now. Look at how far God has brought me."

May God be praised and glorified in all I say and do.
Amen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails