Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reading the Bible right through...

I'm thinking I want to do that - from start to finish. Read it like one big book... which it is!! :)

Have any of you read the Bible from Genesis to Revelations? How did you do it? Is it better on audio or reading it yourself? One chapter at a time? One book at a time?

I was thinking I might do it as a 2010 thing - but I figure, why wait? Why not start now? So I am going to try work out the best way to tackle this (with your help!) and then jump in!!


PS: What do you think of the blog layout change? I figure I am going through a period of change in my life - and I also got sick of the stupid bug in my links. :)

2 comments:

Daph said...

what a great idea...maybe i should do along with you!

Skipper said...

That would be so cool Daph!!!
I hope you do!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails