Saturday, October 31, 2009

I will walk in freedom.

Psalm 119:45 I will walk in freedom, for I have devoted myself to your commandments.



MY PRAYER
Lord, I want you desperately. I want to know you deeply. I want to be so close to you. I want to walk in complete freedom, the way that you have intended for me. As I devote myself to reading and studying your Word, I pray that you will reveal yourself to me and that each word I read will impact my life. I don't want to read the Bible like a novel, or a newspaper, I want these words to be life changing and world shaking. I look forward to this liberating life and I thankyou for it Lord. I love you Lord, and I worship you. You are all that I want. In your freedom I will live. I offer devotion.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails