Sunday, November 1, 2009

I am desperate for you my God



MY PRAYER
Beautiful Saviour. Mighty and great God! Lord and Father - hear my heart's cry, hear my prayer, hear my spirit yearn for you. I am desperate for you. Fill me completely. I am nothing without you - I am dust on legs without you. Everything I am, everything I do - it's for you. Every skill I have, every talent I have - it's for you. For your glory, for the benefit of extending your kingdom.
Lord my spirit yearns for so much more. I want more of you. I want more of what you have in store for me. I want more. I want to know you more.
Lord in these times of I am unsure of what is going to happen, I want to rest peacefully, knowing that you have it under control. And while I wait for your purpose and plan to come into being, I will worship you. I will praise you. My heart will sing How great is our God! Let this season of waiting be a season of waiting with you, growing closer and more intimate with you. Let this time not be wasted in just waiting, but a time of knowing you so much more.

2 comments:

Lori Laws said...

And while I wait for your purpose and plan to come into being, I will worship you.....Beautifully said.

Darren said...

"I am dust on legs without you" made me laugh!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails