Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I've been quiet

Sorry everyone. I've had some crazy times over here. I've just wrapped up my university year with a big research assignment. It's been consuming my thoughts and time. I've not had the mental capacity to write something meaningful in here.

But even when I am crazy busy and when I am consumed by stress and assignments and journals. When I feel like I'm in the middle of a snowball effect, I know that God is my epi-centre. I know that God is my peace in my whirlwind moments.

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For God is not a God of disorder but of peace. During times of craziness, this verse comforts me. I have a confession to make, I have control freak tendencies. I like my world to be ordered. Everything has it's place, everything has to be catergorised and put into it's little box. When things are out of order in my life I tend to spin out and feel like I am losing it! It's just the way I am. My Mum is like it. My Aunt is like it. This doesn't control me, because there are just some things that I can't control, and this where I have to hand it over to God. But know that God is a God of order - and knowing this makes me feel a heap better about life's crazies.

MY PRAYER
Thankyou Lord for the strength to get through these last few weeks. Thankyou that you are with me and giving the peace that passes all understanding. Thankyou that you never change, and I can rely on you at all times. Amen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails