Sunday, December 13, 2009

Looking back over the last year.

I started this blog a year ago. Roughly.

It's been 1 year since I starting blogging about my journey and what I have learned. It's funny, but it feels like MUCH longer.

Photobucket

So in honor of it being a Blogiversary, I went back and started reading over my words, readings and learnings. Do you know what?? I'm excited!! It's good to go back and look at the steps I have walked from December 2008 - December 2009. This year has been a hard slog for me, but do you know what, God has walked every single step of the way with me. My personal life may be hard, but God has spoken life and love into my spirit, giving me the strength to face my troubles and worries and get on with it.

How GREAT is our God???

So here is to 2010! May God bless it, and keep guiding me so I can run with perserverance the race that is set before me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails