Friday, February 19, 2010

New layout for new part of my journey

I know I have been rather quiet here lately - but the way my life is at the moment is all consuming.

I decided to change my blog layout - because a change is always good - but also to reflect where I am at in my journey with God. At the moment every single step I take - I am doing it with such faith that God knows exactly what he is doing and where we are going - because frankly I have no clue. But I'm not worried - because where he leads I know it's a good place. I know that God has a greater purpose and plan and I am just resting, waiting for it to be made known. I know that God will be glorified in every single area of my life - that has been the cry of my heart - and God has honored that. God is going to use this time to extend his kingdom, to allow me to minister to more people and share the goodness of God.

The peace I feel in my heart astounds me. But I rest easily and quietly in the hands of our loving God, truly believing that all things work together for good...

... because I walk by faith and not by sight.

3 comments:

Tonya Ingram said...

I love the new layout! And when you said "The peace I feel in my heart astounds me." is truly amazing!!! I feel it too. For the first time in my life I am "obeying" God.

Skipper said...

Thanks Tonya for stopping by. :) I love the peace, don't you? It's like Jesus stepped in and calmed the storm like he did in the Bible. "Be still!" - I'm so glad he has authority of all things - great and small.

Lori Laws said...

"... because I walk by faith and not by sight."

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails