Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Step 1

Years ago, I felt God calling me to become a counsellor to be a Godly voice into the lives of the broken hearted, hurting and troubled. He has annointed me to speak goodness, love, and healing into people's hearts. I can't just expect to put a sign on my door saying "counsellor - annointed of God." - I have to study at university so I am qualified to counsel people. I believe God is urging me to think the same about the other callings I have on my life. So this year, in preparation, I am going to be participating in a Chronological Bible Read with Chronological Bible Blog

I have a few days to catch up, but I can't wait to get into this. I really hope that God reveals himself to me in a new way each day as I read his word and learn so much more about him.

2011 is going to be an amazing year!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails