Sunday, March 27, 2011

Black Hole

Last night I spat the dummy. I had offered to fill a need in the church, and it feels like I've been knocked back. In my fleshy fired up state I was thinking "what IS their problem???"

Photobucket

Today I was praying in the car on the way home from dropping off my little one to kindy. Just having a whinge really. Poor God got an earful today from a miserable, grumpy old bag of a woman. I just seem to be perpetually in a bad mood lately. Anyway I was belly aching about not being used.

And God's response?

Photobucket

My Grace is sufficient for you.

Shuddup. :)

How is God knows exactly what to say? :)


"...he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” ...For when I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

His Grace IS sufficient... it's all I need at this moment. So I may not exactly be that thrilled with where I am at the moment - and that's ok. Because it will be this (weak, whinging, grumpy) little lady that Christ can work through and with.

Photobucket

MY PRAYER
Dear God, Thanks for teaching and growing me. I hate this place. I know you know that. Please help me grow some good fruit while I am in this place... because seriously it's got enough manure to sustain a plantation of bananas!! Help me to be gracious and patient. Help me remember that your grace is all I need at this moment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails