Monday, April 8, 2013

Clean me up

 photo psalm51c_zps8b0dcda0.jpg

I've messed up. God revealed to me last night something that had developed within my spirit that was less than stellar. I have had to repent of this - and the amazing thing is that in my repentance, my spirit felt free. More free than it has in ages. How long has this sin bound me in chains? I have allowed myself to a slave to sin and it has restricted me. But no more!

I will explain all a bit later on when I've got my thoughts together - but I want to share that God dropped this Psalm in my heart, while I cried out to him - "Create in me a clean heart - and renew a right spirit within me." So today that is my heart cry - that God will renew a right spirit within me.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails